Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Good times usually involve family, friends and food!

Was cleaning out some more papers from waaaaaay back on the weekend and came across a recipe for 'Baker's Mix-Easy Chocolate Cake'.

I pulled this recipe out of a Canadian Living magazine when I was a newlywed in 1983 and used it many times before it was packed up for a transfer. I thought I had lost it - so happy to have found it again!

This cake was perfect when I got together with Joy for tea and it was there through happy and sad times. Wedding planning, baby announcements or health issues - Joy, tea and this cake made anything better, especially if it was still warm.

Don't believe me that chocolate cake can make things better? Mix this up and share it with a friend or your family and see for yourself!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment